Select from the links on the left:
To plead guilty to a ticket and make an online payment, select "Ticket Payment".
To make a payment on a previous court assessment, select "Time Payment".
You can enter a plea and pay traffic and other minor offenses online. Please review the following notes before proceeding.
1. In addition to the cost of the fine, you will be charged a processing fee based on the amount of the fine. This will appear as an additional line item on your statement.
2. You will need to enter either your date of birth along with either your driver's license number or the ticket number to retrieve your ticket information.
3. You will only get a result if you have a ticket that is eligible for payment online. If you get no result, this does not mean that your ticket has not been processed. You must still pay your fine.
4. If you have multiple cases outstanding, you must pay each case individually.
5. You may have the option to select Court Supervision. Follow the instructions on the page for an explanation of Court Supervision.
6. If you posted a cash bond, you may be eligible to apply the bond toward the fine. Follow the instructions on the page for an explanation of this process.
7. A valid email address is required to process the online payment.
8. In the "Plea Entry" field, you must type in "Guilty" to proceed and process the online plea and payment. If you do not want to plead guilty, you will be unable to use the online plea and payment process. Do not proceed if you do not want to plead guilty.
9. When you submit the initial form, you will be transferred to the State Treasurer's website to process your payment. Your ticket information will be forwarded to this site. The only additional information you will need to input is your phone number and credit card information.
10. If you cancel the transaction before you complete the payment transaction, no plea will be recorded and your credit card will not be charged.
11. Upon completion, you will be presented a receipt on the screen that you can print for your records. You will also be emailed a copy of the same receipt.
12. If you put up a driver's license as bond, your license will be mailed to your address of record within 5 business days.